Most families rely on their dryer to make your laundry routine go smoothly. But if your dryer vent is dirty or clogged, you may find yourself waiting double or triple the time for your dryer to do it’s job. Cleaning your dryer vent results in less time to dry clothing. Let our professionals at Tulsa Air Duct Cleaning LLC get the job done efficiently and quick.
- Remove dryer from wall area.
- Clean the dryer vent from inside and out using a 4-inch brush.
- Inspect and clean dryer vent hose connections.
- Clean lint screens and lint traps.
- Connect dryer back to the wall and test the heat and air flow.
Keep your family safe. A dirty dryer vent won’t just make laundry a hassle; it can also be dangerous. A clogged dryer vent can result in a household fire or home damage. Our experienced techs can help you avoid these disasters, while making the process of doing laundry a whole lot faster and more efficient.
If you are unsure if you need a dryer vent cleaning, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you feel any moisture coming from your dryer?
- Is your dryer taking more than one cycle to dry clothes?
- Does your dryer get overly hot when you turn it on?
- Is your dryer not heating up?
- Do you see an abundance of lint on the floor and around back of your dryer?
- Do you see an abundance of lint inside of your lint trap?
- Do you see a lot of lint on your outside exhaust?
- Is there any air coming out of your outside exhaust?
- Do you see moisture spots on your ceiling in your laundry room?
If you answered YES to any of these questions call Tulsa Air Duct Cleaning today!